Idaho 25,000 acres Private Land Guided AND DIY hunting
GUIDED HUNTS: On our 25,000+ private acres in the beautiful Lemhi Valley unit 29. The property is south of Salmon, ID and 2 hours from Idaho Falls. The property is mountain timber, sagebrush flats, willow bottoms and agricultural oat, barley, and alfalfa fields. We have a 3-bedroom cabin with 7 beds to stay in during your hunt. Guided hunts we provide lodging, meals, transportation on the ranch, cleaning and quartering of your harvest. We will also take your harvest to the local processor in Salmon, ID where you will be responsible for all butchering costs including shipping if need be. There is also a local taxidermist who for a fee can cape your trophy and prepare it to be shipped or returned back to you. All prices are PER PERSON. DIY HUNTS are all DO IT YOURSELF. We provide, lodging and access only.
M2D CAMO PROPERTIES
- All hunting is on Private Land
- This is not a high fence operation
- This is a private land hunt where hunting skills and knowledge are needed for optimum success.
- We offer cable TV and Internet, as well as many hunting tapes and DVDS to watch.
- Most all phone companies will have service in 75% of our hunting areas. You should have good service in the house.
- The local gas station has a meat locker so care for your meat is not an issue. There is a butcher we use and recommend in Salmon, 45 minutes away. All meat processing is your responsibility.
- Taxidermy can be handled in the town of Salmon as we work with a few different options. We can help assist you in this, but this is your responsibility and you will have to make all deposits or pay for capeing and skull capping if needed.
- The town is very small with one bar, one store, and one gas station. Very limited supplies
- Nearest small/big town is Salmon, ID which is about 45 minutes away.
- Rubber knee-high boots are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as our terrain can be, and is very wet.
- If room is available, extra non-hunting guests are $500 for hunts under 4 days and $750 for hunts over 4 days.
- Archery hunters need an Archery permit.
- Muzzleloader hunters (need muzzleloader permit). The short-range season is not considered a muzzleloader hunt, so your muzzleloader rules are more lenient for short range. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check the regulations and rules.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU: These hunts will all be conducted on mostly private lands with access to public land. If you book a guided hunt it will be 100% on private land, as we do not guide off the property. We do not guarantee our hunts. We cannot control the weather, the animals, the rut, or any other thing Mother Nature can do to change our conditions. We do promise that our property and bordering lands hold the animals you are after. Our continued client success and business relies on us making sure you have a good experience and opportunities at the animals you are after. We are 100% Fair Chase!
- All prices are per person and subject to change without notice.
- Wolf tags can be purchased for $31 and we allow these to be hunted free of charge with every hunt.
- Hunters arrive at 3 PM on the day of their hunt, and depart by 11:00 AM the morning of their last day.
- Deposits are non-refundable and must be paid by cashiers check. 50% down, and 50% due 120 days prior to hunt date, except PREMIUM HUNTS. Premium hunts are paid in full at time of booking. Hunts not paid within 119 days of hunt will be cancelled and no refund will be issued. In an emergency situation your hunt may be transferred to a future hunt date if needed or another party.
- Additional days may be added at $350 a day. This is completely based on availability and circumstances. You may be asked to stay in a hotel (at your expense) depending on other hunters on property. You also have to be flexible with other hunters who have booked hunts
- Hunts booked after May 1 must be paid in full (Cashiers Check ONLY)
- Combo do it yourself hunts must pay prior to hunt for discounted combo price
- There is great fishing on the local Lemhi and Salmon Rivers. We also have some good fishing on our creeks on the property. We do not guide or fish with you off the property.
- Licenses, tags, and permits are not included in your price. You must purchase these prior to hunting.
Idaho State License and Tag Fees: (Prices are Approx. and always subject to change)
License: $ 154.75
Elk tag: $ 416.75
Deer tag (can be put on a bear or cougar) $ 311.00
Antelope tag: $ 311.00
Bear tag: $ 186.00
Wolf tag: $ 31.50
Fishing: 3 Day is free with your hunting license or I think its $12 a day to add additional days.
If you choose to pay for your hunt with a Credit Card, there is a 3% Charge to the cost of your hunt.